Capital One is backpedaling from one of its two big deals last year, dumping a $7 billion credit card portfolio as it struggles to justify the rest of its investment.
Flipping Cards: Capital One's M&A Strategy Shows Cracks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app