More regional and community banks have selling noncumulative perpetual preferred stock to bolster Tier 1 capital and fund expansion.
Preferred Stock Gaining Traction at Smaller Banks
FEB 20, 2013 2:49pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE