The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said Thursday it was requesting public comment on the best ways for Congress or regulators to help struggling student loan borrowers.
CFPB Seeks to Help Distressed Student Borrowers
FEB 21, 2013 3:00pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE