Short sales continue to dominate relief efforts under the national mortgage settlement, and Californians continue to receive the bulk of the benefits.
Servicers Provide $46B of Relief to Delinquent Borrowers
FEB 21, 2013 10:32am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE