Consumer advocates remain frustrated with servicers for not offering more principal write-downs and loan modifications to help borrowers stay in their homes.
Too Many Short Sales Mar Mortgage Settlement, Advocates Say
FEB 21, 2013 5:24pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE