The number of community banks under enforcement actions fell in January, as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. ended 16 orders and issued five on the month.
FDIC Took Five Enforcement Actions, Ended 16 in January
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues