JPMorgan Chase is raising another round of questions about a lawyer who works for the New York attorney general, which has sued the company over the mortgage conduct of Bear Stearns.
JPMorgan Chase Raises Conflict of Interest Concerns in Mortgage Suit: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues