Shareholders of NewBridge Bancorp have authorized a series of changes to the Greensboro, N.C., company's stock related to a recently completed $56 million capital raise.
NewBridge Shareholders Approve Stock-Related Changes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app