Credit Suisse may be facing a probe by the Department of Justice over the company's sale of securities backed by residential mortgages, Reuters reported Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Credit Suisse Faces Probe by DOJ into Mortgages: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter