The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. and the European Commission earlier this month held the first of what is expected to be two "working group" meetings this year on international coordination.
FDIC in More Talks to Harmonize Global Failure Regimes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter