Home equity lending remains miles away from growth, despite anecdotal evidence of a comeback and rising real estate prices that are fortifying loans already on the books.
Home Equity Lines Hardly a Comeback: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app