Cost consciousness appears to have an echo in the way banks are configuring their branch networks: the typical office holds more deposits than it used to.
Banks Cover More Territory with Smaller Branch Footprints: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter