Bond Street announced Tuesday it would acquire Atlantic Coast Financial for roughly $13 million in cash, but 40% of the consideration is being set aside to handle any potential shareholder suits.
Bond Street Prices Threat of Investor Fight into Florida Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app