House Financial Services Chairman Jeb Hensarling continued criticism of the Dodd-Frank law and the CFPB during remarks at a credit union conference on Tuesday.
Hensarling Resumes Attack on Dodd-Frank, CFPB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues