The American Bankers Association is asking Fannie Mae's regulator to halt a plan to slash the prices the housing giant and troubled borrowers pay for property insurance, citing a "lack of transparency and the absence of public input."
ABA Presses Fannie Overseer to Halt Property Insurance Plan
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter