The President's nominee for the No. 3 job at the Justice Department would face tough questions from congressional Republicans over an issue critical to banks.
DOJ Nomination Dragged into Fair-Lending Fight
JAN 4, 2013 11:58am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE