As loan participations start to climb, lenders would be well served to learn how a poorly structured agreement on a mall property caused headaches for more than a dozen banks.
Kentucky Property Sale Serves as Cautionary Tale for Bankers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app