The country's largest undercapitalized bank, U.S. Century Bank of Doral, Fla., raised $30 million in December through the sale of three loans, according to a report in the South Florida Business Journal.
U.S. Century Sells Three Mortgages for $30 Million
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter