Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke accepted responsibility on behalf of regulators Wednesday for a troubled independent foreclosure review process that has delayed payments to borrowers for nearly two years.
Bernanke Takes Blame for Delay in Foreclosure Reviews
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app