Federal prosecutors have charged Wilbur Tate, now of Dacula, Ga., with conspiracy to commit bank bribery, the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program said Wednesday.
Former U.S. Bank Employee Charged with Taking Bribes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app