Thirteen mortgage servicers will begin compensating more than 4 million borrowers beginning in April as part of the amended consent orders released by regulators on Thursday.
Regulators Release More Details on Foreclosure Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues