Federal Reserve Board Gov. Jerome Powell said efforts by regulators to eliminate "too big to fail" could take years to complete, but said the agencies must be given a chance to make them work.
Efforts to End Too Big to Fail on 'Right Track': Fed's Powell
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app