Traditional lenders argue that state bans are merely driving consumers to Internet-based lenders that are largely unregulated and don't pay U.S. taxes.
Payday Lenders Assail Online Competitors
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues