Large bank holding companies have positioned themselves aggressively for a rise in interest rates, based on levels of short-term assets and liabilities. Smaller holding companies have not.
Which Banks Are Prepared for a Rate Spike? Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues