Bryan Jordan, the CEO of First Horizon, says regulation and competition are forcing banks to find ways to connect with customers who don't want face-to-face contact.
Balancing Technology and Service Is Banking's Greatest Challenge, CEO Jordan Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues