Political support for ending "too big to fail" is growing, several prominent observers including Sen. Sherrod Brown and former FDIC Chairman Sheila Bair said at an event on Tuesday.
Brown, Bair See Traction on Big Bank Breakup
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app