CEO Michael Corbat said Tuesday that the company's future lies in certain key emerging markets, but he also suggested that Citi could pull out of other countries that are dragging down its profits.
Citi Stays Global But Picks Its Spots Under Corbat
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app