Fourteen of the nation's biggest banks are expected to pay a combined $10 billion to settle allegations they mishandled foreclosures that followed the housing crisis.
Banks to Pay $10B in Foreclosure Settlement with OCC: Reports
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app