Bank of America will pay Fannie Mae $3.6 billion to settle claims in connection with mortgage loans the bank sold to Fannie over a nine-year period starting in January 2000.
B of A to Pay Fannie $3.6B to Settle Repurchase Claims
JAN 7, 2013 9:39am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE