Business borrowing from commercial banks appears to have jumped at an annual rate of 11% in the fourth quarter, reversing two quarters of fading momentum.
Lending Boomed in 4Q, Early Data Says: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues