The Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations' hearing into the "London Whale" mess at JPMorgan Chase will include a number of bank and OCC officials. Notably absent will be JPM CEO Jaime Dimon.
Dimon Won't Appear At 'London Whale' Hearing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app