Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf said banks are no longer "too big to fail," and admonished fellow bankers to accept the existence of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Dodd-Frank Solved 'Too Big to Fail': Wells CEO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app