Several bank stocks fell on Friday morning despite announcements in their capital plans, released Thursday night, that they would increase payout to shareholders.
JPMorgan and BB&T Stocks Fall, B of A Rises on Fed Capital Plan Results
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app