Banks, thrifts and credit unions brought in $32 billion in overdraft revenue last year, a 1% increase from 2011, according a new study.
Overdraft Revenue Makes First Climb in Three Years: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues