Insurers, private-equity firms and others could swoop in and take underwriting and syndication business (and employees) from banks held back by new capital requirements.
Capital Burdens Could Spoil Leveraged-Loan Party for Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter