The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is warning indirect auto lenders that they could be violating fair-lending laws by not clamping down on auto dealers who often mark up the loans they issue.
CFPB Warns Banks on Indirect Auto Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues