The Federal Reserve Board released an enforcement action against Citigroup calling for improvements of its AML risk management program. The action stems from orders last year against two of Citigroup's subsidiaries.
Fed Order Hits Citi Over Anti-Laundering Lapses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues