Bank of America is said to be eyeing more sales of mortgage servicing rights following its announcement Monday that it is selling $300 billion of servicing rights to two separate buyers.
B of A Eyes More Sales of Servicing Rights: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues