The $2.5 billion-asset bank, which already makes home loans in Minnesota, said Tuesday that it is bulking up in the state by acquiring The Business Bank in Minneapolis and its mortgage subsidiary, Prime Mortgage.
Bell State of Fargo, N.D., to Buy a Minneapolis Bank, Mortgage Lender
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app