The government agency has waived a compliance requirement for smaller community banks, removing a costly barrier of entry for hundreds of institutions.
HUD Shift on Audits Could Boost Competition for FHA Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app