Community banks participating in a government program upped their lending to small businesses by $7.4 billion over baseline levels during the third quarter, according to a report released Tuesday by the Treasury Department.
SBLF Boosts Small Biz Lending by $7.4B, Treasury Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter