Federal Reserve vice chair Janet Yellen criticized the aborted independent foreclosure reviews on Thursday, condemning the expenses of consultants involved in a process that the Fed helped set up.
Fed's Yellen Blasts 'Very Costly' Foreclosure Reviews
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter