A Senate Banking subcommittee will examine the role of independent consultants in the financial services industry, including Promontory Financial Group, at a hearing next week.
Senate Banking to Probe Role of Promontory, Outside Consultants
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter