The U.S. government did not wait too long to charge UBS and other mortgage underwriters with misleading investors in the run-up to the mortgage meltdown, a U.S. appeals court ruled Friday.
FHFA's Lawsuits Against Banks Are Timely, Appeals Court Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app