Bankers cite still-tepid credit demand as lending loses momentum, and worries over deteriorating standards and pricing.
Loan Growth Nosedives in 1Q, Early Data Says: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues