A judge has ruled that Bank of America does not have to defend itself against a lawsuit filed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. on behalf of a failed bank.
Judge Tosses Out FDIC Lawsuit Against B of A in Colonial Matter
APR 10, 2013 11:18am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE