The Fed's foreign bank regulation proposal may make sense, but it appears to signal that global standards are giving way to an every-country-for-itself approach.
Banking Regulation Heads Down Protectionist Path
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues