The Fed's foreign bank regulation proposal may make sense, but it appears to signal that global standards are giving way to an every-country-for-itself approach.
Banking Regulation Heads Down Protectionist Path
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Women in Banking American Banker: American Banker invites women executives across the banking and financial services industry to connect with one another, share news and best practices, and keep up with our Mentor Factor and Most Powerful Women in Banking initiatives.
Join our mailing list »
Our weekly eNewsletter contains timely and relevant news about women in banking across the web. Sign up for this must-read digest today.