William B. Harrison Jr., who helped create JPMorgan Chase, on Tuesday offered a resounding defense of megabanks and the good he said they do for customers and investors.
Keep the Big Banks Big, Says JPM Chase Engineer Harrison
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app