Bank of America's need to downsize continues to benefit small banks, as Old National acquires branches with $780 million of deposits in two states.
Old National to Buy 24 B of A Branches in Indiana, Michigan
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues