When Iberiabank lowered the amount of money it expects to receive in FDIC loss-sharing, it meant some credits are performing better than expected and that some losses might show up after the FDIC agreement runs out.
Iberiabank Charge Shows Challenge of Failed-Bank Deals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues